Tuesday 5 November 2013

A fabric challenge


The pages for the Cocoa Daisy online crop continue with this page for the challenge from Martha Bonneau to use fabric on a layout. I may have one or two pieces of fabric (!!!) in my craft room and so I took a charm pack with me to the crop at the weekend.

If I had been at home then I would have cut the squares neatly with my rotary cutter and stitched them on the sewing machine. However, as I was away from home, I ripped the fabric into squares and hand stitched them onto the page. This took longer but I love how it's turned out. It definitely adds a cosier touch to page about snuggling in sleeping bags.


I was very pleased to find a pack of Cosmo Cricket S'more Love chipboard in a sale recently as I have been thinking about buying some just to have this little tent to go on a camping page.


No comments:

Post a Comment