Wednesday 25 September 2013

Wednesday Love: Cocoa Daisy


Here's a little midweek happiness in a busy time of part time school and general house tidying (nearly there now!). I received a parcel last week which brought a smile to my face. I have signed up to Cocoa Daisy kits. I was persuaded by seeing the lovely work of Lisa Saunders, who is a fellow design team member for Scrap365 magazine.

The Cocoa Daisy website looks great with challenges and chat running alongside the kits. They also produce some lovely exclusive stamps. The Cocoa Daisy Design team are great and include Ashley Calder (I love her scrapbooking style) as well as Lisa and many other talented inspiring scrapbookers.

I am looking forward to having a go with this kit and getting involved with the online community too.


No comments:

Post a Comment