Thursday 25 July 2013

Splash!


We have had a lot of use of our paddling pool over the past few weeks. This was a photo I took last year on the one day we got to use it , before it got filled up with rain.

I used a stencil for the background with a Versamark inkpad and my lovely neon blue embossing powder. I love the bright summer feel from the neon blue with the bright yellow of the patterned paper (from the Shoreline collection by American Crafts)


I added some lines of white stitching and then chucked in a few brads. I've had those brads for so long now I really have to use them up!

3 comments:

  1. Really looks like the splash of water is coming out of the photo. Lovely Lo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love that splash! Great idea and a super page.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super bright layout. Really love how you made the blue splash, clever idea....

    ReplyDelete