Monday 13 May 2013

That yellow coat


Buying this yellow coat for the Boy was one of my best purchases of the past year. It makes him so easy to find when he goes charging off away from us. When I saw him standing by those yellow leaves I knew I had to take a picture!

I love using yellow patterned paper for a background this one is by American Crafts from their Shoreline collection.


I'm also continuing to use up my stash of Sassafras Lass products, with a border strip and large arrow sticker on this layout. And continuing my love of button badges, here's another one from Paperchase. I always remove the pin from the back of a badge to help it stick on to a page better and sometimes the front of the badge will pop off from the back. Sticky foam pads work well to stick the badge top down.

No comments:

Post a Comment