Wednesday 24 April 2013

Wednesday Love : Spring love


I am working on revamping my blog and one of the first things I am going to do is to start a new series - "Wednesday Love". It will be a little bit of midweek happiness and this week I am starting with Spring Love.

Hurray, Spring has finally arrived! My favourite ornamental cherry is covered with little green leaved and tiny red buds, which promises the beautiful pink blossom yet to come.

The magnolia has finally started to bloom - about a month late. And look behind the flowers - blue sky!!


Buzzy things have started to appear...


The first time the grass has been cut this year, transforming the garden into looking so tidy (which I think helps the house to look tidier too!)


Do you have some Wednesday Love you could post on your blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment