Tuesday 17 July 2012

Bags, beads and brooches


I can't believe that it's been nearly a month since I made an appearance on here - whoops! It's end of term madness here with picnics, concerts, sports days, thank you presents, birthday parties and tired children all in the mix. I have managed to squeeze in quite a bit of crafting too, but it's all secret magazine projects. I have to try to get ahead of myself now as I know not much will get done over the summer. I hoping to have some time for playing in the evenings.

One of my secret projects is not so secret now though. Can you see the little bird brooch in the right hand lower corner of the bookazine above? He's one of mine! This is a bookazine just released by Traplet and it's got loads of great patterns and projects in it. I quite fancy making one of the bags in there, especially as the handle on my everyday bag broke last week! You can find out more about the bookazine HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment