Saturday 12 May 2012

Live life in colour


Last weekend my friend Amy made a fabulous rainbow coloured page (check it out on her blog here). We share a love of rainbow colours and she had a fantastic selection of rainbow coloured scrapbook pages printed out from Pinterest as inspiration. This one really caught my eye and I knew I wanted to have a go at something similar.

I started my page with watercolours as a background. I love how the paints flowed together where the colours met.

This type of page is a great stash busting exercise. I had fun sorting through my embellishment boxes and finding treasure from years ago. I found out I have loads of purple embellishments and hardly any yellow.


7 comments:

  1. This is brilliant such a cool idea and i love the bright colours :0)
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yumm!! Love it! great way to use up buttons and bits too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lovely, I did something like this a couple of weeks ago and found exactly the same thing, I have a distinct lack of some colours - love how you've done this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great-I did a rainbow one using flowers a while back. L0ve rainbows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic Emy, love the rainbow effect.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant idea with the buttons-I love all the colour in this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw this on the weekly round up on ukscrappers - it is beautiful love the rainbow colours and all the buttons :)

    ReplyDelete