Monday 18 April 2011

A feathery ATC


This week I've been thinking of a friend of mine and I wanted to send her a bible verse in the post, so I thought this was a great chance to make an ATC. I've only made a couple in the past but I really enjoyed making a pocket sized piece of artwork. Continuing on my quest to use up my scrap paper, I created the background using torn strips of patterned paper, with a Martha Stewart bird punch over the top. The main bird image is one of my lovely new Crafty Individuals stamps.

Here's the back, where I printed the verse on the computer and used a feather stamp over the top.

7 comments:

  1. I love that bird stamp, just gorgeous. Your fimo animals in the post below are also very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. came from Shimelle~lovely blog~your card is very pretty~love birds of all kind~I'm a new follower and would love for you to visit me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ATC! Birds are so fun, especially for the Spring. And that's a great choice of Bible verse too!

    I came over here from Shimelle's class, too. So glad I did! I have been thinking about making some ATCs lately, and this is very inspiring. So, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it's absolutely gorgeous! The stamps are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card, she'll be so happy to receive it :D

    I'm blogging at limeblog.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! I especially like the reverse with the verse and the feather stamp. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great ATC.Love the bird!

    ReplyDelete