Wednesday 30 March 2011

Guerilla Knitting


On a rather grey day here, things were definitely brightened up by the addition of some bright red knitting. I saw this while driving past and had to come back to photograph it. I've read articles about "Guerilla Knitting" before and I was so pleased to see some in our town. It's probably no coincidence that it has appeared outside our local wool and fabric shop. I'd love to have time to do something like this, so thank you to whoever spent their time making our town a bit brighter and a bit woollier!

If you'd like to see more Guerilla knitting, check out Flickr here.

3 comments:

  1. I love this....hope some appears in our town!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this...how cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! What a mad and smile inducing habit to have :)

    ReplyDelete