Tuesday 2 November 2010

Snow Whites

I'm gradually working through my stack of photos waiting to be scrapped and here's one that's been waiting since last Christmas. It was a picture of the girls in their new costumes, watching their new Snow White DVD on Christmas morning. This is one of the pages where I've had a layout fixed in my head for months, but it didn't seem exciting enough. I added in some swirls, made in the same way as my Summer Swirls page, but this time I used Stickles glitter glue to make the dots. I think they add a bit of Christmas sparkle.



1 comment:

  1. Oh they are adorable. I love the simplicity of this - it's so striking. I may have to try and simulate the idea one day if you don't mind. My middle daughter was beyond obsessed with Snow White for years - she actually thought she WAS her :)

    ReplyDelete