Friday 1 October 2010

Still learning!


Here are some more pages for my mini album for Shimelle's online class "Learn Something New Every Day"

Day 14 - we made the biscuit in this photo - almond and chocolate - yummy!


Day 15 - I'm really pleased with the little washing line on this page. The lesson today was that if I don't put the washing away straight away, I forget it's there and it gets all crumpled in the washing basket.

Day 16 - I've just bought some vintage knitting patterns on Ebay (mostly to knit outfits for the girls' Barbies) and I couldn't resist this booklet. The language in it is so great "Here's teddy in his jolly walking-out suit"



Day 17 - Nearly all my clothes are stripes!



Day 18 - Will I never learn this one?

Day 19 - the boy features on this page.


I've nearly finished my album now and my aim is to finish it this weekend so I can get cracking on my next two classes which have just started, "Fun with Fabric" with Donna Downey on Big Picture Scrapbooking and Clearly Creative on My Creative Classroom.




1 comment:

  1. Love this and well done for doing a DLO per day, something I daren't tackle if I'm gonna have a hope at keeping up. Managed this year's album, but still not even halfway through last years lol

    ReplyDelete