Sunday 19 September 2010

Sketchy fun

I enjoyed playing with sketches earlier in the week and I'm determined to work through my stack of photos (some are still waiting to be scrapped from last Christmas) and so I've been looking out for more sketches.

I started with Katy's sketch from Bubbly Scrumptious and here is my page...

I'm really pleased with it and I'm learning to be more critical of my pages as I'm working on them so that I remove something and try again if I don't like it rather than rushing on as I feel in a hurry. I redid my title here as I didn't like the stickers I had originally used (thankfully they peeled off easily and I can use them again) and I took a little time to add the eyelets too.


This is my second page which is based on Sketch #067 from Twisted Sketches...

I'm gettting the hang of using mists on pages now. I've just got some Maya Mists and they are so much better than the Cosmic Shimmers that I've had before. They are much easier to use to get a fine spray. The "twist" this week with that goes with the sketch was buttons and I think they work well on the layout.


8 comments:

  1. great pages...if you're in the mood for another sketch...i have a sketch challenge with prizes on my blog atm! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow fantastic Emy and thanks for playing along with my sketch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore baby feet. Great playhouse too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are great! I love them both!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on Twisted Sketch 67. The misting is awesome and those baby feet is soo cute!...Love babies :)
    don't feel bad about not scrapping your photos right way last christmas is nothing...I still got photos from ten years ago waiting to get on to a page...where has the time gone?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What happy LO's. I particually love the misting on the second.
    Thanks for playing along with Twisted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is such a cute LO!! :) Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete