Thursday 2 September 2010

Buttons, buttons, buttons


How I love buttons! It is probably because of my love of anything colourful (and preferably shiny) and memories of Sunday afternoons spent categorising my granny's button box. I watched the blonde one sorting buttons yesterday, so it is a fantastic activity which never dates!

This month's challenge on Vanilla Sugar was to decorate a clock and this is my project...

The strap was made following instructions from the very talented SJ which can be seen here. The watch is fastened by threading the ribbon through the wire loop and tieing it in a bow. The watch face is from a kit which come with a variety of ribbons so you can change your strap.

There is a great variety of clocks to inspire you this month. Check it out here.


No comments:

Post a Comment