Friday 10 September 2010

Back to school


This week has been hectic as we are getting back into our term time routine of school/nursery/activites and slowing getting the house back in order after the mayhem of the summer holidays but I have found a little time to sit down with my crafty box set aside for the Learn Something New Every Day class to work on the first pages. I've got a very limited box of materials including three sets of stamps, a sheet of alphabet stickers, a book of rub-ons and a piece of patterned paper with the alphabet on which I'm using to cut out one letter per day.

Here are my pages so far. This is a completely new project for me and I think I like how it's coming together....

Day 1
Day 2


Day 3

Day 4 - I had to include this!

Day 5








1 comment:

  1. It's looking good and I love that carrot very naughty though

    ReplyDelete