Tuesday 14 September 2010

And the point is...

I'm feeling quite overwhelmed by the huge stack of photos waiting to be scrapped after our busy summer. I'm finding that sketches really help me work quite quickly, as I have already sorted out my photos into mini kits. I lay all the photos out across the lounge floor and then match up patterned papers, stickers, rub-ons, embellishments and then put each set into a separate bag so that I have it all to hand if I find I have a spare hour to squeeze in some crafting.
I've been working with last week's sketch by Sarah over on Bubbly Scrumptious and this is my layout.
I really like Katy's sketch this week too, so I'll have a go at that soon.
Continuing on with my New Year's resolution of getting more creative - I've just signed up for a new online class called Clearly Creative with Prima over at My Creative Classroom. It starts at the end of this month and it looks really interesting with lots of products I know nothing about!

1 comment: