Monday 19 July 2010

Skies - Part 2


I have ended up with lots of lovely sky photos because I enjoy taking them so much ( and have a great "sunset" button on my point-and-shoot!). I wanted to put them into a mini book, but didn't want to take anything away from the photos. I've put together a chipboard binder with acetate pages, so the quotes I added can be lifted off to see the original photos as you leaf through the book. I filled the book with quotes, songs and bible verses about skies, using rub-ons and stamping with Staz-On Ink on the acetate.












One more thing, if you are browsing through the current issue of The Scrapbook Magazine then you may recognise the person who's done the budget challenge - me! I completed three pages for £10. It was a great challenge and I'm really pleased with the results.

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous...love the way you've used the acetate for the quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a super little book...and some great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what an amzing book love it all x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you've done this, and you've got me thinking about my own mini-album project of Bible verses :-)

    ReplyDelete