Saturday 17 July 2010

Dinosaurs and candy floss

Saturday is here again and so it's my turn to post a project on the Bubbly Scrumptious blog. Today I've been looking at creating characters using the Maya Road keychain sets on a dinosaur scrapbook page. You can see the post here, but here's a sneaky peek. Don't you just love my new dinosaur border punch - I know I do!



I've also been working on assignments for Shimelle's photography / scrapbook course. One of the challenges this week was to use the ground as your tripod. I'd love to take outdoor shots using this technique, but our grass is brown, not green at the moment and not very picturesque. The blonde one was drawing this morning, so I grabbed the opportunity to try the technique and I'm really pleased with the result.




We also had some scrapbook inspiration to work from and so I came up with this page...

I'm particularly pleased with another new purchase, my new cowboy alphabet stamps by Hampton Art.






4 comments:

  1. Love the candy floss layout...the colours just transport me to the fairground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've realised ur actually well famous!!! sitting oin the garden, well green area behind the flat this pm, reading this mths scrapbook mag there u were writing about ur scrapbooking.
    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to mention that on here and I forgot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw you in the Scrapbook Mag too :-) Love the layouts, and I love the focus on the shot of your girl x

    ReplyDelete